Based at Borough Green, Kent and reporting to the Commercial Manager, your role would be as the first point of contact for customers wishing to discuss their orders or deliveries in a call centre environment. You will process orders from customers ensuring that they receive the right goods on the right date at the agreed rate. You should be able to build excellent relationships with customers within your area and work closely with the internal and external Sales team to maintain them. You should be pro-active and head off complaints before they happen, ensuring the customer journey is maintained and an excellent level of service experienced when contacting the company.
- Answer general sales calls and queries in a professional manner
- Make out going delivery confirmation calls
- Maintain housekeeping within the CAT systems by keeping all information fully updated
- Complaint handling and escalation of severe complaints to the right areas drawing attention to high risk issues
- Ensure waiting time payments and other fees are addressed, invoiced and payment received.
- Carry out any administration duties as required
- Occasional client visits or attendance at internal client meetings.
- Accurately process orders and call offs
- Build good working relationships with external and internal sales team
- Liaise with Hauliers and the Warehouse & Distribution Manager to ensure prompt deliveries and address any issues
- Deal with invoice queries and discrepancies
- Build and maintain good working relationships with nominated customers
- Liaise between the site & merchant to ensure accuracy and amendments of orders
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A good professional communicator
- Customer Service and Data Input Experience
- A good standard of secondary education
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy
In return for these duties, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, Group Personal Pension Plan, Death in Service benefit, Employee Assistance Programme, 25 days holidays plus 8 public holidays
Further details will be provided on application. If you would like to apply, please email your CV or write to:
H+H UK Ltd
Kent TN15 9HZ