Based in Borough Green, Kent and reporting to the Commercial Director, the responsibilities of the SIOPS Data Analyst is to process, inspect, cleanse and transform data for business scenario modelling, monitoring and reporting with the objective of discovering insightful trends and suggested conclusions in line with customer expectations. This is a critical role supporting tactical and strategic executive data-driven decision-making across the business.
The ideal candidate will support the improvement and optimisation of the SIOPS process both from a data readiness and functional accountability vantage. Through time chair SIOPS recurring functional meetings and support the monthly executive reviews, focusing on projected demand, supply, inventory, logistics and resulting financial performance. The purpose is to makes certain that tactical plans in every business function are in line with the overall business plan. Additionally, the candidate will play a vital role in both day-to-day operations and engagement with a wide range of stakeholders across the business which will present many opportunities to contribute, learn and grow.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and have an attention to detail. At ease working at all levels of the business with the capability to co-ordinate executive views and positioning. With ambition and the ability to develop within the business.
Key responsibilities; but not limited to would be:
- Maintain and develop the MS Excel SIOPS data model; linking multiple data tables showing the relationship between business functions.
- Develop the next evolution of the SIOPS model, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration.
- Define, create and report dashboards, KPIs and reports to measure the end-to-end health of SIOPS process both on a recurring and ad hoc basis; (forecast volatility and accuracy, demand consumption, supply chain liabilities, inventory management, financial outcomes and overall business performance).
- Go deep into problems when necessary but elevate to 80/20 solving rationale.
- Provide greater visibility of the demand and supply across a multi-location business.
- Improved inventory management and planning; projecting the inventory requirements at multiple facilities and regional locations.
- Increased accuracy in budget forecasting.
- Support the optimise cost and operational efficiencies.
- Communicate across the business using transparent and consistent data.
- Communicate at Executive level.
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively.
Must have skills:
- Business Analytics degree or similar data orientated discipline such as Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Finance or Computer Science.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capability and comfortable with large data sets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communicates and presents clearly and effectively.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to distil key decisions from complex data and environments.
- Business Savvy self-starter, capable to identify new opportunities and deliver
Nice to have abilities:
- Experience in Supply/Demand planning
- Microsoft SharePoint experience
- Microsoft Power BI experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or similar ERP system experience
If you would like to apply, please email your CV or write to:
H+H UK Ltd
Kent TN15 9HZ
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, Group Personal Pension Plan, Death in Service benefit, Employee Assistance Programme and 25 days holidays plus 8 public holidays.