H+H UK Ltd Pollington
Are looking for
1 x Days Based Process Supervisor
Monday – Friday 08:00 till 16:00
Closing date Monday 11th December
To join our existing process control team at Pollington.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate together with the existing Process Supervisor will be responsible for supervising all production processes from raw materials / mixing to final product testing on the Pollington site.
This role will require continual development of your existing skills.
Qualities, Skills and Experience required:
- Wide experience of plant and process operation
- Wide process knowledge
- Willingness to develop further process knowledge
- Understanding of the challenges facing H+H regarding raw material supply and continuity of supply
- Confidence to challenge inefficiencies throughout the process in a logical manner and justify the required changes
- Health & Safety trained to at least IOSH level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, the ability and confidence to communicate at any level within H+H and with external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Flexibility around working hours may be required occasionally (during extended trials for example)
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 statutory days).
If you feel you would fit into our small process control team please apply in writing stating why you feel you would be suitable for the position and how you could contribute positively alongside the existing team.