Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Type: 9 month FTC
Location: Borough Green (min 4 days p/w and 1 remote)
- Complete handover from current HRA
- Be 1st point of contact for all HR queries at BG location
- All day to day advisory activities
- Take over all existing cases in BG
- Take over and partner managers on live recruitment
- Review, manage and run regular HR meeting with Site Management team
- Identify and pre-empt site HR issues
- Manage HR Administrator to complete upload of all personnel data by March deadline
- Accountable for analysis of all BG headcount data whilst working in conjunction with HRA to design improvements and risk proposal
- Support HoHR on design & delivery of HR Fundamentals Training
- Support HRD on the design and implementation of Site training room
- Work with Pollington HRA to:
- build and manage Vacancy tracker and provide weekly reporting to HRD
- Build monthly HR reporting for HRD on all live projects, cases, vacancies, headcount
- Design and implement basic performance management process, templates, training, embedding etc. for annual calendar e.g. mid year review, salary review, end of year review
- Updating and creating consistent bank of HR templates
- Write Recruitment process and embed
- Review, Re-organise (and delete where appropriate) all HR files on shared drive and create a new consistent organisation, contents and template
- Review Onboarding checklist and work together to find any existing content, propose content you think is valuable
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- CIPD qualified (level 5) or equivalent experience
- Employee relations experience – able to handle complex cases
- HR project experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently and be proactive
- Confident working with varying levels of stakeholders
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning.
- Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
- Steps up to handle tough issues.
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Works cooperatively with others across the organisation to achieve shared objectives.
- Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Gains trust and support of others.
- Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Acts with a clear sense of ownership.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures.
- Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results.
The successful candidate would be offered a competitive salary and benefits. Full details will be provided on application.
Please submit your CV and covering letter of application to:
H+H UK Ltd