The culture of H+H across Europe is one of continual improvement. We take our responsibilities as citizens and employers seriously, focusing on enlightened business practice to ensure the long-term sustainability of our organisation, our projects and our operation. H+H believes in adhering to best practice across its business operation and governance.
We are pleased to publish our policy documents for public scrutiny – these can be downloaded using the links below.
- H+H Group Governance Information
- Responsible Sourcing Policy
- Energy Policy
- Quality Policy
- IMS Health and Safety Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Purchasing Policy
- Equal Opportunities Statement
- Modern Slavery Act Policy
- Gender Pay Gap
- H+H Pension Fund 'Statement of Investment Principes'