|Job Title:||Production Operator|
|Report to:||Shift Manager|
Main Purpose of Job:
To work as part of a team, following strict health and safety procedures, operating plant and machinery to produce high quality aircrete blocks.
- Operate plant and machinery to produce products of the required quality.
- Monitor production output to ensure that production targets are met.
- Make recommendations for necessary adjustments to machinery or processes to improve production output and or product quality
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and ensure that all environmental and health and safety regulations are complied with.
- Maintain a healthy working environment with your work colleagues, behaving in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Ensure all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations and company rules.
- Receive and store raw materials required for the production process where necessary.
- Maintain all required production records where necessary.
- Follow the shift pattern working as part of a production team.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the company. The duties contained in this job description will change over time and the job-holder will be expected to co-operate where such changes are reasonable.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
The job requires:
- A good understanding of health and safety.
- The ability to operate plant and machinery.
- A good secondary education.
- The ability to work as part of a team on a shift rota basis.
As a Company we are looking to integrate certain competencies in the organisation which are:
Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning.
- Displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times.
- Steps up to handle tough issues.
Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Works cooperatively with others across the organisation to achieve shared objectives.
- Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Gains trust and support of others.
Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Acts with a clear sense of ownership.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures.
- Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results.
The successful candidate would be offered a competitive salary and benefits.
Please complete the application form on this page (above) and return it, along with a current CV and letter of application to:
H+H UK Ltd