Aircrete is a versatile, light and easy to use product, which is used in a multitude of applications – it has even been known to be made into furniture and carved into totem poles!
However, it is more typically used in the building industry from foundations to internal walls.
Typical applications include:
- External Walls: Cavity Wall Construction
- External Walls: Solid Wall Construction
- Internal Walls: Partition Walls
- Below Ground: Foundations
- RMI: Extensions and Renovations
Click the "Filter by Application" arrow above to read more about your chosen application.