|Job Title:||Stores Controller|
|Report to:||Head of Procurement Purchasing|
We are looking for a Stores Controller to join our Borough Green site! The candidate will need to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a stores or warehouse environment and be a great communicator, with a strong ability at problem solving.
In return, the company will offer a supportive environment, with access to training and career development, with a competitive salary and benefits.
- Manage and control stores stock, making sure not to run out though optimising level of stock
- Purchase stored items in accordance with the Purchasing policy and the store control systems
- Manage the day-to-day supplier relationship.
- Establish gaps within the system and correlate all existing data on the system with what is in stock.
- Maintain a well-organised, efficient and safe engineering stores in support of minimizing equipment downtime and improving performance and value.
- Achieve site Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in respect to stock value, accuracy, stock turns and consignment stock
- Proactively source alternative components, engineered parts and suppliers that are able to meet the technical and performance standards of the parts they replace
- Manage the complete end to end return of defective parts/non-conforming parts to the supplier
- Check deliveries and receipt of goods into the computer systems.
- Update and maintain computerized stocking system for all material movements, report any variation from normal
- Organise parts for specific maintenance tasks / shutdown work. Work closely with the site engineers to source urgent nonstock engineering consumable items as required.
- Raise Purchase Orders for various internal customer following the Purchasing Policy
- Build strong relationships with customers - Production and Engineering teams
- Support Engineering teams to determine correct stock levels of critical parts
- Provide Support to Engineering teams for sourcing spare parts during maintenance breakdowns.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 years’ experience in a very similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Dynamic, motivated, reliable, able to work well with others
- I.T. Literate
Please complete the attached application form and return it, along with a current CV and letter of application to:
H+H UK Ltd